- Keynote Speaker: Enrico Frumento, Cybersecurity Senior Domain Expert @ Cefriel
- Moderator: Costin Lianu, Coordinator Cyrus Project (Romania)@USH Pro Business
1. Cyrus Project Overview
The project initiative suggests a cutting-edge training system to develop an innovative DNA on cybersecurity for Transport and Manufacturing organizations. The CYRUS framework aims to employ novel ways for training implementation and delivery and to provide a comprehensive set of skills and procedures to be vigilant in identifying and responding to cyber-attacks. Using virtualization specialized cyber-range simulations in operational settings and work-based learning will enable quick and effective course delivery, eliminating existing challenges and increasing interest in the awareness program and cyber security best practices. We want to thank you for your participation in the CYRUS Research Project. The outcomes of this activity would support us in identifying the competencies existing in today’s workforces and the need for re-skilling along with the loopholes in the current training offers, skill gaps, and training needs better to understand discrepancies between educational and work skill requirements.
2. Approach to understanding skills shortages and training needs
As part of this project, we aim to identify the relevant skills shortage of the sectors of interest, define the required competencies in today’s workforce, and re-skilling needs. To do that, we would need your support in filling in two online questionnaires, which will help better understand your internal cyber security processes, educational paths, and training needs. By participating in this activity, you will have access to the preliminary results of the surveys and the opportunity to participate in several pilot training sessions that will be carried out at the end of 2024.
3. Synergies with Wallachia eHub project (EDIH)
4. Guidance for the online questionnaire
Please find a short description of the questionnaires and the link to access them below:
1. Cybersecurity Technology & Processes: This questionnaire aims to gather information to measure the company’s maturity level in technology and cybersecurity processes. Please fill in the questionnaire at the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/szR85BwAmg
Target: Cybersecurity technical area manager
2. Cybersecurity Technical and Cultural Level: This questionnaire explores the educational paths proposed and delivered by your organization concerning cybersecurity. Please fill in the questionnaire at the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/nWCgbSxStB
Target: Someone familiar with the company’s processes and training needs
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 864 8804 7866