Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €26 billion will provide opportunities for over 10 million Europeans to study, train, and gain experience abroad.
The new Erasmus+ 2021-2027 programme is dedicated to support, through lifelong learning, the educational, professional and personal development of people in education, training, youth and sport, in Europe and beyond, thereby contributing to sustainable growth, quality jobs and social cohesion, to driving innovation, and to strengthening European identity and active citizenship. The European Association of ERASMUS Coordinators, in cooperation with the Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiești, Spiru Haret University and Muntenia Universitas Consortium is organising a short course with title “Preparation of Proposals and Management of European Education Projects under ERASMUS+”.
CONTENT OF COURSE
- Introduction toERASMUS+ Programme
- Objectives / Priorities
- Structure of a proposal
- Eligible activities and expenses
- Networking and partner search
- Tools for background preparation
- Work and staff cost distribution to partners
- Operational Expenses
- Outputs and work plan, Budget
- Dissemination, Impact and Sustainability
- Reviewofapprovedproposals KA2, KA3
- Management of the project after approval
- Networking for new proposals
WHERE? HOW? WHEN?
- The event will take place online on November 15-16, 2021
- 2 Days Duration – between 14.00-17.00 PM
- The workshop will be held in English
- The course is subject to a minimum 10 of enrolled participants and will only take place if this number is reached.
- To confirm your participation, please complete the Registration Form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsLy40tjWEXkFlscoQSJ5mDSsMOAwpCSkd_-zXW2LXYLbG7g/viewform?usp=sf_link until November 10.
- For more information check contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com