Technology Transfer Center – Pro Transfer - (TTC Pro Transfer)
The development of the USH Pro Business Entrepreneurial Center has also materialized in achieving an important goal of the development plan, expanding the service area in the area of specialized services and support for R & D entities through the “Technology Transfer Center Pro Transfer”.
In 2017, USH Pro Business obtained the authorization for the “Technology Transfer Center – Pro Transfer” – Provisional Authorization Certificate no. 76 / 15.03.2017, issued by the Ministry of Research and Innovation, Bucharest, on the basis of the order no.150 dated 15.03.2017.
TTC – Pro Transfer is set up as a department within USH Pro Business Center – Spiru Haret University, as approved by the Rector of Spiru Haret University, no.531 / 06.12.2016.
TTC Pro Transfer offers the following types of specialized and support services for public and private entities:
- business assistance services for innovation and technology transfer;
- research and development services;
- technological information services, technological audit, technology watch and prognosis;
- assistance and consultancy services for the development of experimental models and prototypes;
- assistance and advisory services for the exploitation of intellectual property rights;
- assistance and legal consultancy to national, European and international level.
- assistance services for obtaining funds within national and international programs;
- assistance services for identifying university and research partners;
- assistance services to ensure access to specialized databases;
- support services for information on national, regional and local priorities.
- creative entrepreneurship development services at the creators level in the creative industries
- start-up development services that apply new technologies to creative industries
- cluster development services
- processing, editing, multiplication of promotional materials;
- design and design services for Internet presentations.
The beneficiaries of the services provided by TTC Pro Transfer are:
- public entities performing R&D, universities, public R&D in the field of creative industries, etc.
- private entities carrying out research and development, start-up, spin-of-clusters, creative industries, etc.
The target areas for the services offered by TTC Pro Transfer are: Bucharest – Ilfov, all the development regions of the country, at national, European and international level, for creative industries, economic activities aimed at generating or exploiting knowledge and information (advertising, architecture , art, crafts, design, fashion, film, music, stage arts, publishing, research and development, software and computer games).