- Partnership in innovation and research
- Pro Market
- Event organization
We have an extremely valuable resource, students, to whom they offer complementary studies both elements of entrepreneurial culture and specific orientation towards business opportunities. Connect them with business, we see towards applied research, making finding them jobs and opening his own business.
USH Pro Business coordinates the activity of STUDENT ENTREPRENEURIAL SOCIETY (S.A.S)- unincorporated structure of Spiru Haret University. S.A.S. represents a mechanism for support, development and encouragement of the entrepreneurship of students and graduates of higher education, in order to increase the competitiveness of the University.
S.A.S. activity addresses to:
- Spiru Haret University students, regardless of their program of study that they're attending regardless of the form of education, including students come from studies of mobility programs;
- Spiru Haret University graduates in the first three years after graduation.
USH Pro Business is preoccupied with programs and projects for the development of entrepreneurial competencies of persons aged over 18 who want to develop independent activity. We are open to partnerships aiming at the development of startups and the development of viable business plans.
USH Pro Business develops solutions to support SMEs, helps them rethink their problems, strategies and activities through industry-specific approaches, anticipates instead of reacting to events, becoming performers and gaining competitive advantages on the local market , regional, national or international.
- consultancy services for business financing activities, identifying and offering financing solutions from European and national funds, but also from other sources;
- Strategic and operational marketing solutions to improve strategies and reduce the risks faced by companies in permanently changing markets by analyzing the environment (satisfaction surveys, documentation studies, benchmarking, field research, desk research) in areas : services, industry, construction, renewable energies, key areas funded by European funds at local, national and international level;
- organizing events and conferences to develop business on national and international markets;
- consulting services in various fields, including for the formation and development of associations and clusters;
- specialized support and support services in the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (SUERD).
- support and consultancy services in the formation, development and collaboration of intra and inter-clusters at regional, national and international level in order to promote, revive and develop the cluster members.
- information services on legislative regulations that concern the activity of clusters, sources and financing possibilities, events;
- cluster representation and lobbying activities at national level and for internationalization;
- activities to promote cluster members through various means at all levels (regional, national, international);
- cluster support activities in developing branding strategies and organizing national and international promotion events at fairs, exhibitions, economic missions, conferences;
- consultancy services for accessing public funds for the development of SME activity in clusters;
- research and market studies in the field of clusters;
- organizing seminars and courses specific to clusters;
- advisory services for the purpose of accrediting / certifying clusters;
- training and consultancy activities for cluster management;
- direct participation in cluster structures at national level on RDI pillar, in research activities;
- direct participation in cluster structures such as TTC (Technology Transfer Center).
The innovation ecosystem offers facilities in the innovation area. It brings together clusters, innovative entrepreneurs with business angels, business incubators, start-ups. It has the role of stimulating innovative entrepreneurship and involving companies in research, development and innovation.
USH Pro Business aims to identify problems, entrepreneurs' difficulties in solving them, with the help of specific tools to facilitate various types of funding. It also seeks to identify and promote innovative entrepreneurial initiatives as a result of research , development and innovation activities.
Besides the center in Bucharest, through USH Pro Business offices in Braşov, Câmpulung, Constanţa, Craiova and Ploieşti, we interact locally with the experts from the territory.
PROFESSIONAL AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND PERFECTION
We offer professional training services tailored to the needs of the market, so that these courses will be a real chance of integration into the labor market but also for continuous improvement at the work place. We have well trained trainers, having a vast experience in working with adults. Through years of experience in organizing such courses, we highlight the quality of our services, the involvement of our team and the support we provide to participants throughout the knowledge transfer process.
From a university perspective, the USH Pro Business Center is a pro-market facilitator, in the transition from school to active life, from university education to the labor market of students and graduates.
Through programs developed for students (information programs, career counseling, university-business partnerships, volunteering), USH Pro Business offers students innovative practical experience to potential employers, ensuring the formation of key competencies required on the labor market , through a pro - market, integrated approach.
The pro-market activities of the USH Pro Business Center aim to improve student insertion into the labor market, giving them the opportunity to effectively participate in current USH Pro Business Partners activities and to accumulate during their professional training, experience, direct involvement, development of technical skills and of practical working skills.
MARKET STUDIES AND RESEARCH
Depending on the objectives of the study, we mix the methodologies and develop tools to deliver an appropriate research solution.
We conduct the whole research as an exchange of information between our center, the research environment and the beneficiary of the study. Thus, we model together the questions, delimitations and explanations that the market study must achieve and identify.
Taking into account all these aspects, we also keep in mind constantly our constant concern about both the speed of the actions and their real time adaptation to the needs and constraints of the client.
With this service, we either respond to business requests or capitalize on existing research. We have successfully researched and materialized studies on topical issues such as "exploitation of wood from the state forests ", "entrepreneurial perceptions on internationalization processes" or "entrepreneurial perceptions and trends among students".
Our research has an applied character, including business solutions as well as a potential partnership.
Under the slogan "Meet the markets" we organize events for companies, clusters and associations interested in developing business on international markets.
Within this kind of meetings, we focus on a limited number of companies with export and internationalization potential, which we put in touch with well-listed consultants on the market, able to offer expertise, market access and useful contacts to importers, distributors or other marketing channels on the markets.
This kind of meetings take place periodically at our headquarters and takes place in the form of a general presentation of the consultant's services, followed by individual discussions of about 30 minutes with each participant, in conditions of confidentiality with the rest of the participants.
As a rule, we focus on a meeting on a limited number of domains depending on your interest.
Making things together implies getting involved in bringing companies to the international markets. The "Meet the markets" section already sets our experience in bringing markets closer to those who want to understand and conquer them.
The EU Strategy for the Danube Region is the most important macro-regional strategy Romania is part of. The governance of this strategy is ensured through a network of national and regional institutions.
There are also coordination mechanisms in the 11 priority areas of the strategy to allow for highlighting relevant regional projects that are subsequently funded.
USH Pro Business is part of this process and provides consulting and training services for public or private entities that want to promote their own projects in this strategy.
A business event is an important moment for us to communicate the elements that define us: quality, prestige, care for detail, respect for customers.
Why Choose USH Pro Business?
- Because you work with a dedicated team, present throughout the event, from conceiving, preparing, setting-up the hall and materials, logistics, speaker and to the end of it;
- Because we are pro business, we offer integrated services in the organization of business events and professional associations in various fields that regularly organize business or informative events;
- Because on such occasions you need a partner who shares and transmits experience and value and a suitable space, a discrete location, distinguished in the Zero area of Bucharest, excellent for business development discussions both in plenary and B2B;
- Because we have expertise in matchmaking events both between firms, between firms and academic backgrounds, having a unique position of access to information and expertise.
We pride ourselves on a portfolio of many events dedicated to the entrepreneurial environment such as seminars, training courses and training, training, personalized workshops, appropriate to the character and level of quality agreed with each client.
Because we want to maintain a high profile in the event organizing market, we are constantly connected to market trends, which makes us pride on conference topics organized in partnership:
- development of the Danube Delta region, in a new paradigm of bioeconomy/ Tulcea, Bucharest;
- the development of bio-economy and biotechnology in the Prahova Valley area / Breaza;
- definition of strategic projects in the Danube macro-region / Tulcea , Bucharest;
- Clusters, vectors for the development of value-added chains in Europe / Bucharest.
Through our workshops, we brought to the audience themes from a wide range of fields such as the furniture industry, the agro-food industry, the energy sector, human health, the textile industry, promotion on the Indonesian market, accessing European funds as well as themes on promoting business innovation, information technology, the development of entrepreneurial skills and implicitly their development in entrepreneurial careers.
We provide information as easy as possible, and together with our customers, we have a preliminary analysis to see the specific need for information, techniques, strategies or tools the company would need.
We offer advice throughout the project implementation, until we make sure that those concepts were well assimilated and implemented.
- The seminars are organized in partnership with Professional Associations, with the support of state institutions and personalities from the fields;
- We are addressing the categories of middle and top management;
- We bring together decision-makers, market leaders and specialists;
- We approach themes from key sectors of the economy;
- We are debating the news, issues and trends in the field.
We emphasize applicability by ensuring that all the information provided by our training programs also has a practical side, helping companies to grow their businesses through the development of their own staff and also in achieving their goals.
We are characterized by great flexibility both in building events, adapting to the needs of our customers, and later on during the consultancy in which we adapt to the needs of our clients.
Through Economic Missions we offer export promotion services to companies that want to develop their activity in the country and abroad.
- We have the opportunity to visit the biggest international fairs and exhibitions, with most exhibitors and visitors, on all continents;
- We can establish, through our international connections, business meetings with the companies you want;
- Business opportunities, which we identified as a result of business missions, can drive your business to grow internationally.