Through the pursuit of Resiliency and Adaptation strategies, many communities throughout the world experiencing challenging impacts brought on by climate change, are developing encouraging and progressive pathways forward. In particular, with its embrace of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, California has become a focal-point for the effort to actively pursue carbon negative solutions in building design and construction that are resilient to the increasingly severe and rapidly degrading environmental conditions being experienced. Innovation is being pursued through biophilic design, an integrative approach that fuses together the natural world and built environments so as to contribute to the long-term health and productivity of people. In this regard the professors from College of the Canyons will explain how resilient strategies made a difference!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Architecture & Design students or graduates interested in the topics presented
- Architects & Urban designers
- Entrepreneurs in the fields of architecture, urbanism, constructions, etc
- Academic environment in the fields of architecture, urbanism, constructions, etc
- To inform you about the topics presented
- Get industry updates from experts
- The College of Canyons is for the first time in Romania, through the conference presented
- Because YOU CAN BE PART OF THIS PROJECT TOO!
To confirm the participation please fill out the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM (https://forms.gle/jenfEfuzgAJvk7Wb8)
For more information, see the following: